OFFICIAL DESIGN SPRINT WORKSHOP
WITH JOHN ZERATSKY
WITH JOHN ZERATSKY
In one action-packed day, you’ll experience an entire 5-day Design Sprint. You’ll get to try the exercises, ask questions, build confidence, and develop muscle memory for running your own sprints. You’ll laugh. You’ll high-five. You’ll leave with new and powerful ways to do better work, faster.
John is a former design partner at GV, where he worked with Jake Knapp to develop the Design Sprint process. Since 2011, he has run more than 150 sprints. John co-authored the Sprint book and he’s the editor of Sprint Stories, where hundreds of teams share their experiences with the sprint process.
John won’t just talk at you. During the Design Sprint Workshop, you’ll put pens to paper, sticky notes to whiteboards, and hands in the air as John leads you through the full 5-day sprint process. And there will be plenty of time for Q&A, so you can learn from John’s experience running sprints with Slack, Blue Bottle Coffee, Flatiron Health, Uber, One Medical Group, and many many more.
The Official Design Sprint Bootcamp is perfect for anyone who wants to bring the Design Sprint process to their team, company, or organization.
Leaders, managers, executives — Learn a powerful method for improving decision-making, fostering meaningful teamwork, and safely taking risks on bold new ideas for your business.
Designers, marketers, engineers — Learn how to involve stakeholders in your design process without going nuts, quickly validate your work with customers, and rethink workplace defaults so you can focus on the work that matters.
Facilitators, team leads, sprint pros — Improve your facilitation skills and learn how to run sprints, workshops, and meetings that are a good use of everyone’s time.
– Exactly how to run a Design Sprint, including new exercises and techniques that are not in the book
– Expert facilitation skills from John and Jackie, who have run hundreds of Design Sprints, that you can use in all kinds of meetings and workshops
– How to explain and sell the Design Sprint to decision-makers (even the biggest skeptics!)
– New approaches to teamwork and collaboration that move beyond tired business defaults to get the best from your team
– How to incorporate customer testing and validation into your design process without slowing down
– Concrete ways to make smarter decisions and do better work, faster