A lot can be learned from keynote speakers presenting on the main stage. But sometimes, just as much can be learned through in-depth discussions with your peers. INDUSTRY Discussions are 60-minute small group discussions (limited to just 8 people), and are focused around a wide variety of topics. There are 24 different INDUSTRY Discussions, all taking place on Wednesday, September 25th. All attendees of INDUSTRY not only have an opportunity to take part in these discussions, but also nominate topics and be selected as a Discussion Leader in advance!
1) Managing Executive Stakeholders, w/ Latif Nanji (CEO of Roadmunk)
2) Product Excellence, w/ Hubert Palan (CEO of ProductBoard)
3) Transitioning to a Product-Led Organization, w/ Ben Foster (CPO of GoCanvas)
4) Characteristics of a Great Product Manager, w/ Janel Wellborn (Managing Partner of Peerless Partners)
5) When to Stop Iterating and Just Ship It, w/ Deanna Ballew (VP of Product Development at Widen Enterprises)
6) Keeping Current with Your Product Management Skills, w/ Alicia Dixon (Senior Product Manager at Hilton Worldwide)
7) Healthcare Product Management Challenges, w/ Stacy Norman (Senior Product Manager of UPMC Enterprises)