INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM
Sometimes, the people who would benefit most from attending INDUSTRY may not be in the room — and we want to help change that.
We at Product Collective are proud that INDUSTRY has become one of the fastest growing and top-rated conferences for product management professionals anywhere. But we also realize that sometimes — the people that would benefit from being at INDUSTRY can’t attend due to costs. We want to help with that.
With help from Balsamiq, we’re proud to introduce a scholarship program to help product management professionals who otherwise may not attend INDUSTRY due to cost. This year, we’ll be awarding 25 Conference scholarships to attend INDUSTRY.
We’re also dedicated to making INDUSTRY the most inclusive conference for product management professionals. Last year, over 60% of the sessions at the Global edition of INDUSTRY featured speakers from underrepresented groups — including women and people of color. While we are proud to continue featuring a lineup of diverse product management professionals as speakers — we want to make it easier for those in underrepresented groups to attend INDUSTRY as well. Therefore, preference for these scholarships will be given to those under financial constraints in groups typically not well represented in the field of software product management — which can include but is not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQ, Veterans, people with disabilities, and others.
If selected, scholarship recipients receive a full Conference pass to the Global edition of INDUSTRY, which includes:
– Admittance to the full 2-day conference.
– Admittance to all social events planned for attendees, including our Kickoff Party and Official INDUSTRY Party.
– All meals during the Main Conference — including breakfast, lunch, and snacks during the 2-day event.
– Under some financial constraints which may otherwise prevent you from otherwise attending INDUSTRY.
– Work within the field of software product management in some way.
– Willingness to cover own costs related to traveling to — and staying in — Cleveland, Ohio during the conference.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Preference is given to those in groups not well-represented within the field of software product management.
**Applications will be accepted from March 1st, 2019 through April 30, 2019**